Your donations provide life-sustaining basic needs supplies for survivors, especially during these uncertain times.
Looking to donate while quarantining? Items off our Amazon Wish List help us give survivors access to basic needs items while keeping our community safe and at home. View our Amazon Wish List.
In-kind donations help people seeking SafePlace services access life-sustaining basic needs items like hygiene products, blankets and more. High Priority items like masks, cleaning supplies and gift cards are especially hneeded to keep clients safe during the Covid-19 pandemic. Check out our Wish List today.
High Priority Items:
- Gift cards in $5, $10, $25, $50 and $100 increments to: Safeway, Fred Meyer, Target, Walmart, Walgreens, CVS, fast food restaurants, gas stations
- Hand soap and hand sanitizer
- Cleaning supplies, wipes and sanitizing spray
- Plexiglass cleaner
- Reusuable and disposable masks, face shields
- Laundry detergent and dishwasher detergent
- Reusable and disposable gloves
- Individually wrapped snacks like fruit snacks, protein bars, etc.
What We Can’t Accept:
- Used clothing, blankets, or other fabric items
- Children’s items (strollers, car seats, toys, clothes, cribs, feeding items)
- Used or opened hygiene items or food
- Furniture, mattresses or electronics
- Any items other than what is on our Essentials lists
Every donation helps survivors seeking services at SafePlace. We can’t thank you enough for your generosity!
Looking for other ways to donate? Visit our Donations page for information on other ways to give.
“We are not rich by any means, but we are very blessed with what we do have. When we looked at the wish list for the shelter, and saw the very basic needs that were there, we knew this was something that we could help with. Our goal has been to help the people at SafePlace take care of themselves and their children, so they can focus on recovery and healing.” ~ Katie, Andy and Eden