Let's Plan a Party!
Host a Community Benefit Event for SafePlace
You can make an impact in survivors’ lives by raising funds for SafePlace programs and services.
Whether you are an individual, a business owner, or member of a community group, we’d love to discuss ways you can help support survivors. Hosting an event is a great way for you as a host to raise awareness about SafePlace while raising funds. Plus, you are letting the community know that you support the important work that we do. We’d love it if you decided to gather your friends together for a dinner party, wine tasting, business promotion, or participate in a sporting event in support of SafePlace. Some promotions are ongoing. Let your imagination run wild! See examples of some of our supporters’ fundraisers below.
If you are interested in supporting SafePlace through a community benefit event, please take a look at our Community Benefit Guide. Questions? Contact Ellie Parrish, Administrative Manager, at 360-786-8754 x200 or email email@example.com.
Dollars raised in 2019 through community benefit events:
Thank you for helping sustain programs for your community.
Examples of Community Benefit Events for SafePlace
- Calcara Family Chiropractic offers an annual ‘Patient Appreciation Day’ in which existing and new patients receive services at a discounted price, which is then donated to SafePlace. Thank you Calcara Family Chiropractic for over 30 years of supporting SafePlace!
- A woman’s giving group gathers monthly over a soup dinner to learn more about SafePlace and other local organizations, resulting in a donation.
- Two local couples requested donations be made to SafePlace in lieu of wedding gifts.
- A drag performer hosted a performance benefitting our agency.
- Musicians from every genre, from jazz to punk to folk to rap, host shows and donate a proceed a donation of ticket prices to survivors at SafePlace.
- The Brotherhood Lounge donates a portion of ticket sales to their New Years Eve party.
- The Thurston County Realtor’s Association, Environmental Protection Agency, and Port of Olympia employees make an annual donation during their holiday festivities.
- Selden’s Furniture offers a promotion on a particular furniture line, inviting buyers to donate to SafePlace by their purchase.
- Big Rock Construction, Inc., invited employees to make donations to SafePlace during their holiday party.
- The parents of a young boy invited guests to make donations to SafePlace in lieu of birthday gifts.