We currently have a full board, but if you are an active, involved community member who supports our work and philosophy, please feel free to submit an application and we will contact you for an interview when we have an open position. Your willingness to share your skills and talents in support of survivors of sexual and domestic violence is very much needed and appreciated.
As leaders of our organization, your commitment is critical to the overall success of our mission and vision. Each prospective Board member is asked to complete an application form, which describes a variety of opportunities to Board members, including:
- Completing a mandatory 16 hours of training around domestic and sexual violence in order to better understand SafePlace and the people we serve;
- Making a personally significant and meaningful financial contribution to SafePlace;
- Encouraging friends and colleagues to attend our annual Speak Up, Speak Out Gala. Providing support in procuring auction items and/or sponsorships;
- Hosting a private fundraising event with family, friends and/or colleagues to raise funds for SafePlace;
- Working to raise awareness and understanding throughout the community regarding these issues and the role SafePlace plays.
To learn more, see our Board of Directors Information and Application or contact Sarah Lloyd, Executive Director, at email@example.com or 360-786-8754 x204.
Thank you for your interest!