We are currently accepting Board Member applications! If you are an active, involved community member who supports our work and philosophy, please submit an application and we will contact you for an interview. Your willingness to share your skills and talents in support of survivors of sexual and domestic violence is very much needed and appreciated.
As leaders of our organization, your commitment is critical to the overall success of our mission and vision. Each prospective Board member is asked to complete an application form, which describes a variety of opportunities to Board members, including:
- Completing a mandatory 16 hours of training around domestic and sexual violence in order to better understand SafePlace and the people we serve;
- Making a personally significant and meaningful financial contribution to SafePlace;
- Encouraging friends and colleagues to attend our annual Speak Up, Speak Out Gala. Providing support in procuring auction items and/or sponsorships;
- Assisting with planning and coordinating fundraising events and contributing to developing funding avenues for SafePlace;
- Working to raise awareness and understanding throughout the community regarding these issues and the role SafePlace plays.
Thank you for your interest!