Host a Community Benefit Event for SafePlace
You can make an impact in survivors’ lives by raising funds for SafePlace programs and services.
Whether you are an individual, a business owner, or member of a community group, we’d love to discuss ways you can help support survivors. Hosting an event is a great way for you (as a host) to raise awareness about SafePlace while raising funds. Plus, you are letting the community know that you support the important work that we do. We’d love it if you decided to gather your friends together for a dinner party, wine tasting, business promotion, or participate in a sporting event in support of SafePlace. Some promotions are ongoing. Let your imagination run wild! See examples of some of our supporters’ fundraisers below.
If you are interested in supporting SafePlace through a community benefit event, please take a look at the SafePlace Community Benefit Guidelines then call Lisa at 360-786-8754 x200 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Dollars raised in 2017 through community benefit events:
Thank you for helping sustain programs for your community.
Examples of Community Benefit Events for SafePlace
- Calcara Family Chiropractic offers an annual ‘Patient Appreciation Day’ in which existing and new patients receive services at a discounted price, which is then donated to SafePlace.
- A woman’s giving group gathers monthly over a soup dinner to learn more about SafePlace and other local organizations, resulting in a donation.
- Two local couples requested donations be made to SafePlace in lieu of wedding gifts.
- The Brotherhood Lounge offers a percentage of sales of Broho Brown beer throughout the year.
- The Thurston County Realtor’s Association, Environmental Protection Agency, and Port of Olympia employees make an annual donation during their holiday festivities.
- Selden’s Furniture offers a promotion on a particular furniture line, inviting buyers to donate to SafePlace by their purchase.
- Big Rock Construction, Inc., invited employees to make donations to SafePlace during their holiday party.
- The parents of a young boy invited guests to make donations to SafePlace in lieu of birthday gifts.
- Boggs Inspection Services offers a promotion to donate $5 to SafePlace for each home inspection performed during the month of May.
To learn more about hosting a benefit event, call Lisa at 360-786-8754 x200 or email email@example.com.